Last summer we picked up two Timbuk2 Aviator packs for travel and everything else. We feel we now have enough data to do a video review!
Check out our video review below! You can also click here to open the video in a new tab, or window.
- Durable construction and materials
- Meets USA TSA carry on guidelines
- Spacious with careful packing techniques
- Numerous elastic straps and connections that can be used to attach additional items to the pack
- Built in rain fly
- Weather resistant
- Can be considered small if you are used to larger backpacks and bags
- Some of the stitching on my bag is not as clean as I would have hoped. It’s stitched well enough that I don’t have to worry about it falling apart, but just a cosmetic issue. Allyson’s bag does not have this issue.
Something we didn’t mention in our video regards the straps. If the pack is stuffed full(think bulging), it’s difficult to store the straps in the bag. So if you’re planning on using this functionality, make sure the bag isn’t packed full.
Like what you see? Check out the links below for additional information.
Timbuk2 Website: Aviator Backpack (2015 version) We have the 2014 version.